Welcome to Amy’s Place, memory cafe and home of Caring Together in Hope.
Amy’s Place provides an opportunity for the family caregiver AND their loved one with dementia to socialize, learn and connect with those who share in the journey of caring for someone with dementia.
- Amy’s Place is a gathering place for those with dementia and their caregivers.
- We provide the opportunity for visitors to create new friendships.
- Amy’s Place facilitates activities for the person with dementia.
- We host a variety of social events for families.
- Support groups meet here.
- Amy’s Place serves as a Community Resource Center for caregivers.
- Materials, tools, and resources are available through ongoing programming.
- We host educational events by accredited providers and volunteers.
- We collaborate with local businesses that may provide resources and services to families.
- We provide community outreach to raise awareness about dementia and to reduce the stigma often associated with dementia and caregiving.
- Amy’s Place creates a “dementia friendly” community.
Accessibility and Hours
Amy’s Place is handicap-accessible and provides off-street parking.
We are open Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM with additional hours for special events.
Subscribe To the Amy's Place Newsletter
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about our events and programs!
We won't ever spam you or sell your email address.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
“There are only four kinds of people in this world. Those who have been caregivers. Those who are currently caregivers. Those who will be caregivers. Those who will need caregivers.”
– Rosalyn Carter
Amy Wynn Norman
Caring Together in Hope formed Amy’s Place with a grant from the American Endowment Fund, in honor of Amy Wynn Norman. Amy was a friend, accomplished businesswoman, and caregiver throughout her life. She knew of the struggles and isolation many caregiving families endure when caring for a loved one. Amy’s Place honors Amy, who placed a high value on caring for the caregiver.